Category: Faq

What type of cases do you handle?

Generally “tort” or personal injury cases. In addition to bike claims, I handle all types of motor vehicle and truck accidents, premises liability (trips and falls), products liability, etc.

What about the damage to my bike?

Your better have uninsured motorist coverage. If not, there is nothing practical that you can do. Even if you sue the other driver and get a huge judgment, you likely won’t be able to collect a dime.

Should I accept the insurance company’s offer?

Probably not, but it all depends. If you are not represented the insurer’s offer will likely be a low ball offer. Insurance companies profit by settling cheaply with claimants who don’t know what their claims are worth. There are so many factors involved. See /claim-value-duration/

How long should I wait before contacting an attorney?

You shouldn’t wait to call an attorney. Insurance companies take advantage of a claimant’s lack of knowledge. Based upon our conversation, you will be in a much better position to know what you are up against and will be aware of the pitfalls.