Author: rnielsen

What type of cases do you handle?

Generally “tort” or personal injury cases. In addition to bike claims, I handle all types of motor vehicle and truck accidents, premises liability (trips and falls), products liability, etc.

What if the driver is uninsured?

Your better have uninsured motorist coverage.  If not, it is almost impossible for you to recover.  Even if you sue the other driver and get a huge judgment, you likely won’t be able to collect a dime.